Bilingual bachelor program in chemistry (German/English):
- Thermal and Mechanical Unit Operations: Lecture, tutorial, practical lab course (in German)
- Chemical Process Technology: Lecture, seminar, excursion (in English)
Elective module: Biochemistry and Macromolecular Chemistry
- Introduction to Macromolecular Chemistry: Lecture, tutorial (in English)
Master program in Chemistry:
The language of the master program is German for all students starting until the winter semester 2021/2022. For all students starting in the winter semester 2022/2023 or later the course is taught in English.
- Chemical Reaction Engineering: Lecture, practical lab course
Elective course Computational Chemistry
- Molecular Modeling: Lecture, tutorial
Master program in chemistry, specializing in advanced chemistry (Studienrichtung Angewandte Chemie):
Elective module "Fachgebiet 1: special technical chemistry"
- Modeling of chemical processes: Lecture, tutorial
- Process intensification: Lecture
- Practical Lab course and seminar
Master program in chemistry, specializing in polymer chemistry (Studienrichtung Polymerchemie):
- Macromolecular Chemistry and Processes
- Macromolecular kinetics and polymer reaction engineering: Lecture, tutorial
- Modern aspects of polymer chemistry: Lecture
- Modeling and simulation in polymer reaction engineering: Lecture, tutorial
- Practical Course on Polymers I or II
The courses listed refer to the "Ausführungsbestimmungen (AFB)" of 2019. Details on all courses are given in the platform StudIP.